Thursday, December 9, 2010

MY VACATION




I had a fair enjoyable vacation in Maldives; a trip to the far Shaviyani atoll KANDITHEEM ISLAND with Birdie was a very interesting experience for me since it was a first for me to take my pet grey with me.
There was lots of big game fishing trips and had more than enough time to train birdie some new tricks. This trip I was able to teach Birdie to go to her stand upon command, which was a big improvement on the bonding between us both. Unfortunately free flying training was unsuccessful due to large flocks of crows. I m still waiting for my pictures of the trip and will update ASAP. The saddest thing is WEATHER TROUBLE. During and after my so called decent vacation & returned I found severe damages to Birdie’s stand in my garden area. The roofing was completely torn off by the wind and it was still rainy and windy had to keep birdie in a cage which I really don’t like until I m able to renovate a stronger and more weather proof roofing for my bird.

1 comment:

  1. better luck next time to have another trip with a great weather which u can do all what u want with the birdie; training her to the level best u can.
    insha allah u will still have alot time to spend with the birdie.. :)

    ReplyDelete