Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bird Project

My new bird project



As you know me by now I m really fond of parrots, but now I take a new interest in finches.
What happened was, my former boss who is now one proud owner of a finch cage with lots of different varieties of tiny birds in it. He needed my help in renovating his bird cage. While I was helping him I found this new hobby of mine and I want to make my new cage of finches.


I designed a skeleton for my cage by taking consideration in matters of material and the environment itself.
The design is what I hope to be wind resistance (the roof) for a base I want to implant the legs in cement.


Pinewood is the best option I found for my kind of environment (tropical)
Heres a basic desighn which I m currently working on.





Anyhow I m no carpenter no genius, but I m going for it.. progress will be recorded and I would love some comments on it

2 comments:

  1. keep t up man U can do that, you don't have to be a professional, i did it U can

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u had done so much dhoo angaa ves nulaa.. great work huseynoo. varah salhi ingey and must b informative to everyone..sure u gonna make up to best..

    ReplyDelete